Wednesday, September 15, 2010

mexican time travel and learning about women

I found some sort of Mexican newspaper at the laundromat today and was disturbed by it. First, I found a cartoon of two naked children drinking wine and looking at each other with bedroom eyes. 
Now, my one semester of high school spanish tells me that the caption says something about love and radar. The kids look like they're from the 60's so my best guess is that in Mexico, children are being sent to some sort of high-tech time travel swingers parties...and falling in love. Then when they grow up, their own children do the same thing! You guys, most Mexicans are time travelers. Now that we know, we should invite them all into the country so we can steal their technology and save the world. WORLD PROBLEMS: SOLVED.


Next, I found this picture. Sources tell me that the headline reads "BORING." This doesn't make any sense. First of all, IT TOTALLY ISN'T BORING! Secondly, it ends in an "a" so it must be the feminine form of BORING. I now have to assume that women must find sombrero-wearing, double-chinned men to be boring. As a result, I have to change my whole game plan for finding a woman AND throw out my sombrero. Thanks for telling me, ladies.


EXCLUSIVE BONUS CONTENT

No comments:

Post a Comment