Tuesday, February 7, 2012

am college helping are future?

Recently I found myself looking through some old college papers. Two things appeared in almost every one: a lot of semicolons and ridiculous titles. Most of the titles are either references to movies, song titles, or quotes. However, there were occasional papers that were just stupid. For example, "'Danger! Semiotics!' and Other Clever Signs" for a paper on...semiotics. Another was "Team 'American Lasers' Has an Idea" for a project proposal. Then I found the best one. The stupidest title for a college paper ever...and I included a cover page with pictures. 
This was a paper on the possibility of a classless society (not possible) and it was actually well written, in my opinion. Look at that cover though. That was the first thing my professor saw when I handed in the assignment. The terrible pun, the clip art...WHY? 
Of course, this was nothing compared to the picture I made for the cover of my senior project. HOW DID I GRADUATE?

No comments:

Post a Comment