Monday, January 16, 2012

your best is always just mediocre

I thought it might be funny to try my hardest at drawing. So I got some paper and did my best to draw a few different subjects from memory. My thought process being "trying my best and failing horribly will be pretty funny." Unfortunately, like most things in life it just turned out alright. It's not the worst, but it isn't remotely good either. Just on the shitty side of meh. Anyway, I thought it would be stupid to let them go to waste, so now I'm going to waste your time.
First, a rhino. I remembered that rhinos have some armor plating so I tried to do that, but it didn't really work out. I added some grass and birds and the Sun to show it was in Africa, because I'm stupid.


Next I tried a kangaroo with a joey. I added that big rock and some birds and the Sun to show it was in Australia.

Moving away from the animal theme, here is a witch casting a spell on a cat. I added the moon because I was getting lazy already. STILL TRYING MY BEST, THOUGH~

This is when things started to get weird. I messed up the angle on King Arthur's arm so pretend he just stabbed someone with Excalibur out of frame. The horse was an afterthought because his legs looked weird. Also, apparently I can only draw things facing left. I added some clouds and an archer to show it was in England.

Here we have a scene from the Nickelodeon show Clarissa Explains it All. Clarissa's friend Sam is arriving by ladder and I hope he doesn't step in Elvis' terrarium!!! Offscreen, Ferguson is being an ass and Marshall is calling someone Sport. ALL FROM MEMORY, FOLKS.

Lastly, I tried to draw Harry Potter but I messed up his hair so I made it Harold Potter: Jewish Wizard™ If you remove the scar and text, it looks like a homeless Santa harassing some kid. I didn't try my best on this one and that's why it's my favorite. 

I didn't try my best on this post, either. SEE YOU AGAIN IN A FEW MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment